UNIFORM COLLECTION AND EXCHANGE DATES - Year 6
Collection Date - Friday 31 July 2020 from 10.00 am until 2.00 pm
- Please note that this event is for collection of Y6 Bundles only. We are not permitted to allow any trying on of items, you
are required to try them on at home.
- There will not be any provision for purchasing of any additional items on these dates.
- Only one person per family will be permitted to enter the academy premises at one time.
- Follow the guidance of staff and adhere to all social distancing during distribution of the pupil packs.
Exchange Date - Monday 3 August 2020 from 10.00 am until 2.00 pm
- Should you need to exchange any item due to sizing, you must retain the original packaging with hangers and tags,ensure care is taken when trying on at home to ensure these are still in place.
- If a person from your household cannot attend on Monday 3 August, we advise that somebody else attends as there will be no further events for exchanges.
- Ensure you know the correct size required as there will be no trying on permitted on the day. If the size you require is
not available, your details will be taken and the replacements will be either sent to your home address or to the school,
you will be advised at the event.
On both occasions we would ask that parents enter the site through the main gate. On entry please use the sanitiser and continue through the gates to the Sports Hall. Please ensure that you follow the social distancing markers on the floor when lining up to enter the Sports Hall. If at all possible please wear a face mask. Once you have collected the uniform we will ask you to leave via the car park at the rear of the site.
PLEASE NOTE, if you are unable to collect uniform on this date you can collect it from our main reception on any Wednesday morning after 31st July 2020. Any exchanges will have to be done direct with Trutex.
Click on the link below to view our virtual tour, meet our teams, get information about lessons and uniform etc.
North Lincolnshire Council are offering support and guidance to children, young people and their parents in ensuring they are safe on line. Sadly, there remain people who would want to exploit the fact that we find ourselves using the online medium to teach and communicate. They will want to target and befriend many who could find themselves in difficult positions and feel coerced into providing information or images about themselves or others.
Please click on the links below for information.
Parent View gives you the chance to tell us what you think about your child’s school.
Parent View asks for your opinion on 12 aspects of your child’s school, from the quality of teaching, to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. We will use the information you provide when making decisions about which schools to inspect, and when.
By sharing your views, you’ll be helping your child’s school to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about your child’s school.
Click on the link below for a valuable guide to Children’s Mental Health and Wellbeing
“On behalf of all the staff here at Outwood Academy Brumby, I would like to congratulate all our students on their successful GCSE results. We are celebrating another year of excellent results which continues to demonstrate the commitment and hard work of our students and teaching staff. These achievements will allow our students to follow the path of their choice in the next phase of their education or training. We are delighted for them and wish them well.
The current headline figures of 53% 5+ E/M and 71% 4+ E/M are once again far in excess of national averages; that said, many of our students should be justifiably proud of all of their results as they worked hard and were a pleasure to teach.
I personally would like to thank our parents, carers and governors for their continued support.”